Testimonials

Absolutely by far the most amazing key lime pie I’ve ever had in my life. Many years ago I had Keylime pie in the Caribbean and I’ve been searching for somebody to make it as well as they did. I finally found. Thank you so much.

David C.———-June 12, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Here is my testimonial for your beautiful and delicious carrot cake. I recently ordered a carrot cake and it was absolutely delicious. It tasted as amazing as it looked. The cake was moist and the cream cheese icing was perfection. It was the best carrot cake we ever had. Thank you Katie for helping make my mom’s birthday special!

Kristen H. ——-—Jan 10, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Just enjoyed my second carrot cake.  It was humongous ( 6 lbs ) of awesome, extravagant, scrumptious, luscious and divine bites anyone can enjoy.  H.E.A.V.E.N.!!!  And yes, I put it on my scale.  Lol!

Mani B. ———  October 14, 2017 at 9:21 pm

As a former Miami Florida resident I made many trips to Key West and had plenty of key lime pie from Key West.  Well nothing like Katie’s.  The flavor was extremely good, creamy, fresh and delicious……I have to say I can’t wait to order this again and just like she said “HOMEMADE IS ALWAYS BETTER!”

Miriam D. ———  September 22, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Some may call them brownies.  However, I’d call them, edible perfection.  When Katie says that she’d love to “bake you happy,” she absolutely means it.  I am a true chocoholic in every sense of the word.  Each bite of these brownies is like a flavor explosion.  They are light and fluffy.  But yet, they pack a flavor that is filled with such love.  I honestly recommend anyone ordering these to cut them up into small bite-sized pieces in order to savor every last bite.  Treat yourselves or anyone you love to anything baked by Katie.  She definitely found a customer in me.  And yes, homemade is always better.

Georgette C. ——— September 15, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Absolutely the best baked goods I’ve ever tasted!  I’ve been fortunate enough to taste your cookies, muffins, cupcakes, brownies, pies and cakes and everything has always been outrageous!!!  They are the hit of every party!  Your Key Lime Pie is now known as my favorite of all time and I can’t stop raving about it.  It should win an award.  My family, friends, and I are all huge fans!

ljr21 ———-  September 12, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Delicious!!!  I have never been a fan of Carrot cake but tried Katie’s last night and OMG it was scrumptious!!!  Loved it.  Also the Linzer Tarts best I have ever eaten.  All my company absolutely loved everything from Katie.  We will be ordering from Katie again.

Regina N. ——– September 10, 2017 at 10:19 am

Just experienced your BANANA Cream PIE.  We changed the name to BANANA HEAVEN!  We don’t understand why Oprah hasn’t found out about you!  She will..

Marilyn C. ———- September 8, 2017 at 6:01 pm

I would highly recommend the glazed coffee cake muffins.  They are moist and very delicious.  Totally worth it!!  Yum Yum!

Sue S.  ———   August 10, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Now I have to write AGAIN.  We just had your BANANA CREAM PIE.  I’m not going to try to describe this experience.  Just letting people know that once they taste your cakes they can NEVER go back!  (to any store bought )  Thank you Katie for bringing good old childhood baking back!!!

Mani B. ——-  August 10, 2017 at 10:33 am

I just have to let you know the carrot cake that you made for my sons birthday was a hit.  My family couldn’t get over how delicious this cake was.  The cake itself alone is the best, but the cream cheese frosting is out of this world & the nuts.  OMG!  The best Carrot Cake we’ve ever eaten bar-none.  Thank you so much.

Joyce M. ——-  August 1, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Most amazing cupcakes I’ve ever had!!  First time I’ve eaten something pretty AND delicious!

Charlotte T.  ——–   July 29, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Thanks to Baked by KatieB for the most magnificent carrot cake the world has yet to experience.  My birthday cake was served at 8:30 am and was all gone by 8:45 am.  EVERYONE that was lucky enough to get a slice was chewing, moaning and raving.  Thanks again and be prepared to get bombarded with new customers!!!

Mani B. ——–  July 27, 2017 at 12:02 pm

I’m diabetic and ordered sugar free glazed muffins, but I have also had the regular ones as well.  Either way you need to go, they are moist and delicious, you won’t be disappointed!

Helen B. ——–  July 27, 2017 at 8:52 am

I order an apple pie.  It was the best I ever had.  It was fresh and delicious.  I would recommend it to anyone.  My family loved it.  Needless to say, there is none left!!!  I am getting ready to place my next order.

Marie L. ——-  July 20, 2017 at 3:25 pm

The banana cream pie is so refreshing.  It is one of my favorite desserts!

Rob C. ——-  July 19, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Author: bakedbykatie123

My name is Katie and I'd love to bake you happy!!